Below are the latest Zipscreen improvements.
- An all-inclusive end plate set means that cover caps are no longer required. The universal end plate set comes with a pre-notched section that can be 'snapped-off' to accommodate all control options.
- End plates overlap the edges of the front and back covers to hide cutting imperfections.
- Hinges are now located on the end plates for easy headbox installation.
- Ultra-Lock, when used with Automate FT motor offers automatic locking and fabric tensioning.
- The stronger F56 weight bar offers more rigidity over wider spans.
- A semi-fascia is now available, in addition to a fully-enclosed box or open bracket solution offering multiple configurations.
- The new Ultra-Lock weight bar seal achieves greater coverage on uneven floors.
- One reducer, and a combined booster and pre tension idler means less inventory.
- Zipscreen components are interchangeable with the Veue Drop Awnings suite.
Visit the Zipscreen Product page for further information.