Please follow the below instructions when replacing the battery in an Automate Wirefree S35 motor;
1. Remove blind from brackets and extract the motor from the roller tube.
2. Remove the two screws on motor head side.
3. Pull out motor head. The connected battery will be extracted as well.
4. Disconnect the battery from the motor head pulling out the connector.
5. Remove a new lithium battery from the motor box and plug it into motor head.
6. Insert motor head and battery into motor tube.
7. Fix the two screws.
8. Insert motor into roller tube and mount blind onto brackets.
9. Recharge the motor using either the electric or solar panel charger.
Note: It takes approximately three hours for a complete recharge, but the motor can operate on a partial recharge.
10.Check motor operation.